Francis Consulting experience in consulting started when the firm acted as the primary consultant for several companies in the region who were keen on improving their processes and developing their people. Since then, the firm became the regional consultant of choice for projects which required international standards mixed with regional and bi-lingual expertise. When approached for a consulting project, Francis Consulting works with the client to help identify the main pain points and then designs short and long term remedies and solutions to solve the identified issues using a systematic and creative approach. Francis Consulting’s involvement varies with the nature of the situation and the request of the client. In particular, the assignment may range from ad hoc advice on a particular problem or issue, to the design of comprehensive systems as well as the evaluation and revision of existing ones.
After meeting with the client and agreeing on the scope of the project, a team of specialized consultants starts working with the client’s staff. Together they collect facts and data, which they analyze using the latest slice and dice techniques to identify practical solutions. After agreeing on the solutions, they train the client’s staff, assist in the implementation and help the client achieve the desired benefits.
The range of consulting services is wide and includes:
Human Resources Management
- Job Analysis, Descriptions and Evaluation
- Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Competency Frameworks, Models and Dictionaries
- Training Needs Analysis
- Evaluating Training Effectiveness (at levels 1, 2 and 3)
- Competency Gap Analysis
- Audit of the HR Department (with all sub-functions)
- Strategic Planning
- Design, Development and Audit of Key Performance Indicators
- Management of Change
- Performance Measurement and Management
- Design and Implementation of Scorecards and Dashboards (including the Balanced Scorecard)
- Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Surveys
- Improvement Strategies
- Total Quality Management
- Audit of Materials Management
- Audit of Project Management
- Simplification of Work Methods and Procedures
Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service
- Sales Management Systems
- Customer Service Programs
- Marketing Strategies
- Service Quality Management
Corporate Finance and Investment
- Financial Policies and Procedures
- Internal Control Systems
- Budget Systems and Manuals
- Feasibility Studies
- Business and Financial Forecasting
- Pre-IPO Due Diligence
- Financial Restructuring and Sensitivity Analysis
- Design of Investment Policies
Francis Consulting is the leading firm that provides continuing professional development training for all categories of professionals and non-professionals in Accounting, Banking Engineering, Legal and Other industries in Nigeria. Our training programmes come in form of workshops, seminars and courses and they are organized as open programmes as well as in-house deliveries.
Francis Consulting programmes cover all major areas in Accounting, Human Resources, management and Banking and all forms of Management Consultancy as well as recruitments of executive and staff needs of Organizations. Specifically our training programmes are directed to the following professionals in the public and private sectors:
- Corporate Internal Auditors
- Systems Development Managers
- Computer Managers
- Store and Inventory Managers
- Purchasing, Stores and Personnel Managers
- Project Managers
- Lawyers with interest in Accounting and Banking Laws
- Lecturers in Accounting and Banking Disciplines
- Cash Officers
- Credit Managers
- Chief Executives
- Top Management Staff
- Policy Makers
- Treasury Managers
- Investment Managers
- Doctors with interest in Management
We provide the following services in the most qualitative and highly competitive prices:
- Accounting Training
- Banking Training
- Peachtree Accounting Training
- Human Resources Training
- Recruitment of Professionals for Clients’ Organizations
- Management Consultancy
- Audit & Tax
- Drawing up Business Plans and Feasibilities Studies
- Audited Accounts through our Sister Company Francis Okereke & Co Chartered Accountants www.francisokerekeandco.com
- Bankruptcy And Liquidation Services
- Accountancy Services
- Taxation Services
- Statutory audits in accordance with the requirements of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 and in line with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Execution of forensic audits
- Carry out special investigations when required
- Staff audits and management performance reviews.
- Value for Money (VfM): Achieving value for money and continuous improvement services.
- Design and implementation of Accounting Systems and Manuals etc
- Maintenance and Supervision of efficient accounting systems etc
- Writing up and maintenance of accounting and statutory books
- Computerization and accounting system development
- Preparation/Compilation of financial statements and reports
- Financial Consultancy Services and provision of financial information, reconciliation of accounts and follow-ups and resolution of issues.
Handling of all taxation and related matters on behalf of client companies and acting as tax advisers. We maintain excellent relationships with various tax departments and are usually aware of the products and requirements of the tax authorities, which enables us to maximize tax benefits for our clients.
Special Investigations for particular purposes e.g. Financial Security Reviews and Pre-lending Investigations/Reviews for Banks and Financial Institutions. Also, we act as reporting accountants for share issues.
Management Advisory Services
Preparation of feasibility studies, mergers and acquisitions. Estimating funds requirements, choice of capital structure, optimal utilization of funds and working capital management, evaluating capital investment decisions, evaluating least-cost operational alternatives, financial re-engineering and restructuring, cost reduction and cost control programmes, advice on seeking access to stock-exchange or the second-tier market, venture capital, management of the firm’s portfolio of financial investments, insolvency, export financing and international borrowing.
Non Current (Fixed Asset) Management
This service involves identification, enumeration and compilation of fixed assets registers. It also includes valuation of fixed assets and periodic updating.
- Project Appraisal Supervision and Monitoring.
- Preparation of Work Manuals for various operational centres / departments in the workplace.
- Computerization of different aspects of work-place functions.
- For information about any of the above topics, please contact us by phone on +2348082263439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the Partner-In-Charge who will be more than glad to provide you with feedback which will help you decide how best to proceed.