Corporate financial statements assist management, existing and potential Investors, Tax authorities, Regulators, Governments etc, in taking sound financial decisions that should add value to the state of the National Economy, Therefore, the need to professionally prepare sound financial accounts and audited financial reports need not be over- emphasized,
FOCUS OF THE WORKSHOP
The workshop will equip participants with the necessary skill for preparation of first class annual accounts and financial Reports in both the public and private sector.
THE WORKSHOP WILL DEAL WITH THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- The profit and loss account/Income statement
- Income and expenditure account
- The balance sheet
- Funds flow statement/Cashflow statement
- Statement of value added
- Accounting policies
- Notes on the accounts
- Chairman’s reports
- Directors report
- Reports of the audit committee.
- Auditors report
- Financial Summary
- Graphic illustrations (Bar charts, Pie charts, Graphs).
- Approval process of annual accounts and financial statement in both the public and private sectors
- Presentations in annual general meetings
- Emerging trends and challenges.
THE WORKSHOP IS ORGANISED FOR:
Directors, Accountants, Auditors and other Management staff who perform related functions in the public and private sectors including Banks, Oil Companies, Trading organizations, Government Ministries, Parastatals, Agencies, Commissions, Local Governments, etc.