This course is designed for those who have had limited experience in the capital markets and want to learn step by step the structure, participants and instruments of the fixed income markets.
You will come away from the course with a firm grounding in this key asset class and funding the way they are priced, how they are dealt, who issues bonds, who buys bonds, how to hedge bond risks and the latest real world developments in bond markets.
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury staff from financial institutions & corporate
- Corporate financiers
- Fixed income professionals
- Portfolio managers
- Treasury middle office personnel
- Treasury operations personnel
- Treasury sales
- Funding managers
- Financial controllers, accountants and analysts
- Investment bankers
- Regulatory and compliance personnel
Course Agenda Highlights
- Bond Market Basics
- Today’s Bond Market Conditions
- Bond price And Yield Mathematics
- Valuing Bonds
- Money Market Instruments And Their Relation to Bond Markets
- Standard interest Rate Swaps And Bond Hedging Applications
- Corporate Bonds And Credits Risks in Yields
- Outlook for Fixed Income Products in Key Markets