Leading Strategically, Utilising Great Negotiating Skills
Welcome to this risk taking, mind set stretching, and dynamic strategies leadership course! Mark Elliot Zuckerberg the American computer programmer, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist, and the chairman, chief executive officer, and co-founder of social networking website Facebook, said, “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” Tom Peters, the American writer on business management practices, best known for his book on “In Search of Excellence,” stated “Test fast, fail fast, adjust fast!” These challenging statements and principles, are worked through in this empowering Strategies, Risks, Negotiation and Leadership course.
This Francis Consulting training course is designed to maximizing your performance in the midst of an uncertain world and turbulent business environment.
This calls for cutting edge professional leadership and management. Come and be part of this elitely trained personnel!
This training course will feature:
- Identify effective and proven strategies
- Appraise and Managing Risks
- Discover practical Win-Win Negotiating Strategies
- Improve Strategic Management Skills
- Know how to motivate yourself and others
Training Course Objectives
By attending this course, delegates will be able to understand:
- How to develop an appreciation and understanding of strategies, risks, negotiation and leadership skills
- How to master and apply effective negotiation skills
- How to engage in powerful interpersonal win-win relationship skills
- How to build a strong and highly motivated team
- How to self-coach yourself, with positive confidence skills
This training course will give each attendee the understanding and skills to approach strategic and everyday challenges and problems with the awareness, confidence and self-assurance needed to take action and achieve positive results.
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors and team leaders
- Current and potential strategic leaders at all levels
- Those responsible for developing and leading strategy
- Business managers of all levels
Training Course Outline
Besides a wide, and in-depth coverage of topics, the following are the major highlights.
- The relationships between vision, mission and strategy
- The steps involved in developing a risk strategy
- The everyday role and attitude of ‘Win-Win’ negotiating
- Strategy and tactics in negotiating
- Understanding your opponent’s negotiating style and tactics
- Maximizing the performance of each team member
- Strategic leadership for team development
- How to expand your communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- How to self-coach yourself to maximize your incredible potential
- Learn how to reprogramme your subconscious mind for success
- Knowing how to motivate yourself and others